Return on Investment
In Using Drones for Real Estate
"According to some calculations done by RISMedia, listing agents who use drones for real estate could see an increase in listings as high as 73% and deal closing increases as high as 68%. Sold by Air offers that, “83% of home sellers prefer to work with an agent using drones.” With these kinds of numbers, agents can potentially see returns which add up to tens of thousands of dollars per year." - Sean Pagliari
Flying a drone for real estate requires a learned amount of skill in both piloting a drone and properly using the onboard camera. Finding a certified, and well insured professional drone pilot in your area may be difficult or costly.
Benefits of Drones in Real Estate
In the real estate industry you often hear the phrase, “location, location, location.” One of the biggest benefits of using drones for real estate is the ability to view the location of a property with respect to nearby attractions, amenities, parks, airports, etc.
Aerial views can be used to help show buyers the condition of otherwise inaccessible features of a property, such as newly installed roofs, gutters, vents, etc.
Better storytelling is the key to winning more listings and selling more homes. Buyers want to know what they are getting into and sellers want to list their property with winning agents who have all of the latest tools of the trade.
Drisit takes your droning for real estate
to the next level by:
Drisit empowers you to get more listings, reduce time on market and increase sale prices by:
Creating incredible state-of-the-art videos for your listings
Allowing virtual tours of your properties
Reducing the cost of appraisals and inspections
How Drisit helps realtors:
1. Empowers you to have remote pilots, making it easier and less expensive.
2. Empowers you to let prospective buyers fly around a property or its neighborhood for themselves.
3. Empowers you to hold a virtual open house, streaming it to any number of prospective buyers.
Drisit takes your droning for real estate to the next level by:
1. Allowing you to have remote pilots, making it easier and less expensive.
2. Allows you to let prospective buyers fly around a property or its neighborhood for themselves.
3. Allow you to hold a virtual open house, streaming it to any number of prospective buyers.
Drisit is headquartered in California and led by an experienced team that has previously scaled web-based software businesses to hundreds of millions of users. Our CEO is a Caltech Ph.D. and MIT Top 100 Technology alum.
All you need is 10 minutes of your time to blow you away with this opportunity.